Creating experiences that work
We are a bunch of ignited minds,vibrant and smart, blended with the right attitude. if you think you are a differentiator in your own domain, come join us for a productive career ahead!
DotNet Technology Lead
JOB CODE IP-TECH-021
Exp: 8 – 10 years
Ideaplunge is a creative Technology Solution Provider company, based in Bangalore. We have evolved into an innovation shop specialised in delivering solutions for Retail, Pharma, Fashion, Consumer, human Capital, Logistic, Learning & Development and Enterprise verticals. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to Startups globally!
– Rich expertise in Asp.Net and in MVC Architecture.
– Ability to develop, architect business applications using C# and .Net
– Must have sound DB working knowledge in SQL Server 2008/2012 and MY-SQL
– Strong in Object Oriented Programming and design Concepts and familiar with the latest technology trends
– Lead a software development team of 2 to 7 members
– Responsible for Design, Architecture & Code reviews including Database Design/Schema design
– Provide guidance for the team with technical architecture as needed
– Should have strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work in teams and must have strong interpersonal skills
– Microsoft certified is an added advantage.
Desired profile of the candidate
– Strong technical skills in .Net, MVC.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects concurrently.
– Track record of timelines, milestones and deliverable.
– Action-oriented, Agile in approach.
– Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
– Thorough knowledge of SDLC process with excellent oral/written communication skills.
– Ability to mitigate pressure and risk.
Open for a variety of roles?
Send your resume to
Location: Bangalore Exp: 2 -4 years IDEAPLUNGE thrives on Ideas and Innovation. We are in the threshold of a creative … Continue reading “QA Engineer”
IDEAPLUNGE thrives on Ideas and Innovation. We are in the threshold of a creative disruption in the technology space. The … Continue reading “Accounts Executive”