Creating experiences that work
We are a bunch of ignited minds,vibrant and smart, blended with the right attitude. if you think you are a differentiator in your own domain, come join us for a productive career ahead!
JOB CODE IP-TECH-018
IDEAPLUNGE thrives on Ideas and Innovation. We are in the threshold of a creative disruption in the technology space. The cornerstone to our success has been our fabulous team and their contributions to seeing success for our customers. A great location, open office layout, good colleagues what more can you ask.
Desired Skills Requirements:
1. Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
2. In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application and the Force.com platform.
3. Should have hands on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers, Lightning Components and Web Services.
4. Should have thorough understanding of configuration options.
5. Should have PD-I/PD-II Certifications.
6. Experience in Data Model design based on requirements.
7. Working experience with Data loader and other import tools.
8. Working experience with code deployment methods like Change Sets, Force.com IDE and ANT
9. Working experience with Managed Packaging
10. Excellent understanding in implementation using Apex code, Visual force, lightning components
1. Salesforce certification is a must- Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Platform Developer I / II, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
2. Education- any graduate or above
3. 3-5 yrs of experience in Salesforce Development
Open for a variety of roles?
Send your resume to
IDEAPLUNGE thrives on Ideas and Innovation. We are in the threshold of a creative disruption in the technology space. The … Continue reading “Accounts Executive”
IDEAPLUNGE thrives on Ideas and Innovation. We are in the threshold of a creative disruption in the technology space. The … Continue reading “Technology Lead Salesforce”