We are happy to announce the launch of Retail Customer Engagement Platform LOLA on the app store and the play store.
Lola is an e-commerce app, conceptualized to increase the visibility and reachability of brands and their offers to potential consumers.
Consumers get to know about the offers only on certain mediums, like newspapers, billboards, and of course on the internet. How about consumers are notified of the best offers from their favorite brands, and many other brands at that – all the time.
Lola also acts as an one-stop-app for locating coolest offers from various brands in your entire city and within your vicinity.
Just like other projects, Lola too threw us some challenges. There were two interesting challenges.
The first was to continue the coding that was discontinued by the previous developers. This takes a special skill in thoroughly understanding the code and code in such a way that it does not result in any sort of conflict. We sketched out a detailed plan which gave us and the client overcome technical tradeoffs and made way for effective decision-making.
The second one was notifying users about offers when they are within the 2km radius of a particular brand. This takes some special knowledge about GPS and Google Map. Since we have done several complex projects involving tracking, GPS and Google Maps earlier, our expertise helped us sail through smoothly on this one.
Features at a glance
- Users can receive instant push notifications of best offers from wide range of brands
- When clicked on the notifications, it will redirect them to the retailer’s product page in the app, where they can browse the details of the product/offer
- The users can define a base location (Eg. Bangalore/Chennai) while signing up to receive notifications of that region
- Users can add brands to the favourites for later use
- Users can even suggest a particular brand to be added
- Friendly and easy-to-navigate dashboard
Users can receive offer notifications when they are within 2km radius of a specific brand. This is done through Google Map
Tech Stack Used:
Frontend: Android, iOS
Backend: Spring Framework
We call ourselves as the ‘Co-Creation’ partner for startups & enterprises, where we travel along with them, nurturing their ideas, providing optimum, yet affordable solutions.
We can help you steer ahead with the much-needed expertise and support till you
reach your desired goal.
Learn more about Lola here
Have a retail app idea in mind? Reach us to turn your big idea into a flawless product.